Image of God Under Attack – Honolulu Christian Church
April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating until April 30, 2020
So God created man in his own image, male and female he created them.
The redefining of marriage is an attack on God’s institution, the foundation of every civilization. The assault on God’s established order has not ended with marriage. Today, transgenderism and transhumanism are assaults on the very image of God. It is clear that the Enemy seeks to destroy mankind by dismantling God’s institution and defacing what He created in His image. A civilization that rejects these foundational pillars does so to its own peril.
What are the consequences for our culture when we deface the image of God? How can we regain the right understanding of humanity and human dignity? In this series, Pat explains and defends the biblical image of God, explains why this is crucial for the survival of a society, and how we can win the battle to restore the image of God in our culture today.
This series includes the following seminars:
- Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
- The Case for Marriage: Should we Redefine Marriage?
- Transgenderism: Is gender fixed or fluid? What does it mean to be Male and Female?
- Transhumanism: Is the cyborg mankind’s destiny? What does it mean to be human?
- The Case for the Soul: Are we material beings or is there an immaterial soul? Is there Evidence of Life Beyond the grave?